Have a Project We Can Help With?
Between Galeforce Welding Ltd and our sister-company David W. Wilson Manufacturing Inc., we are a full service company. We can do it all for you!
When you come to us with a custom project, you can rest assured it will be executed on time, and within budget.
We believe that by using the latest technology in equipment, we can provide customers with a service that exceeds expectations. We have the technical expertise to meet your toughest requirements.
At Galeforce Welding Inc., we offer our customers the convenience of receiving a complete project, down to the powder coating finish. We are passionate about achieving the best finish possible and producing a quality product that stands out from competitors.
Saw Download GW-Equipment-List.pdf
- SOCO MC-275 PV Cut-off Saw – 6″w x 6″h
- Trumpf V85S Brake Press – 72″ x 60″ x 1/2″
- RK Machines 150T-E/H H-Frame Press – 150 Ton
- RK Machines HFP250T H-Frame Press – 250 Ton
- StrongArm SP20T-SHD Bearing/Fitting Press – 20 Ton
- Haeger 824-PLUS-1H PEM Insertion Press – Multiple PEM fasteners
- Pollard Pedestal Drill – 9 speed 77-1125
- FIRST LC-185VS Vertical Drill
- JET GH-1340A Engine Lathe
- Strippit Punch
- 6x Arc World 1000 Motoman Robotic Weld Cell (Single) – Halfmoon 30″ Radius, 300KG
- 3x Arc World 6200 Motoman Robotic Weld Cell (Twin) – 32″ x 90″ Max Footprint, 250 KG
- Extended reach 6 axis Yaskawa AR3120 Robotic Weld Cell (Single)
Note: All Twin Robot Cells and most Manual Weld Cells are Equipped with Jib Cranes (500lb Cap)
- Hypertherm Power Max 1650 Plasma Cutter (used with Robot) – 1-1/4” @19ipm
- Power Max 105 SYNC Plasma Cutter (used with Robot) – capable of cutting multi-axis directions up to 1.24” thick
- Annadale Powder Coat Finish System – 3-stage Liquid Iron Phosphate Wash, with a 2-stage City Water Rinse
- Recommended 23″W x 45″H x 48″L with suggested max weight of 100lbs (50lbs/link)
- Low Volume/ Custom Parts– Recommended 24″W x 60″ H x 96″L with suggested max weight of 500lbs.